#6455 Style like (103 Johnathan Kayne Dresses)

$343.99

DETAILS

Designer: Johnathan Kayne Dresses
Style Number:103

Length: Long

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

103 Johnathan Kayne Dresses

Reviews

Grade 
05/31/2016

Five Stars

I love this dress!!

Grade 
05/20/2016

My girlfriend really like this dress

My girlfriend really like this dress, the color is very beautiful, her birthday is in two days, I will make up photos

Grade 
05/03/2016

Love This Unexpected Dress. Love. Love. Love.

I would have wanted this in Coffee color, which a reviewer said she received in purple. I think purple would have been beautiful as well. But the Seller emailed me that coffee was no longer available. I asked if they have Red; and, if they do can I get it by May 8th. They replied that it will be sent as soon as possible. I ordered this in April 23rd. Today, May 3rd, I have it and I can give this Beautiful Red Dress to a wonderful lady. She will be ecstatic with this color. This dress was made with lots of attention and care. This "Red" is more like the romantic shade of Red. The pockets are unusually delightful. This will fit perfectly. I am going to order another one in "Coffee" when it becomes available. Will definitely check this Sellers again and order more stuff. This dress is sooooo cool; that she will look hot in it. Thanks, Soly Tech.

Grade 
04/28/2016

Five Stars

Love it feels special style

Grade 
04/18/2016

love it

good quality and great fit

Grade 
03/29/2016

Five Stars

Very good quality for a great price, very happy with the dress

Grade 
03/21/2016

Five Stars

I love wearing this dress. Receives lots of compliments when I wear it.

Grade 
02/18/2016

This dress looks better on than I anticipated

This dress looks better on than I anticipated. The pattern is very bright but it's a great throw on maxi dress for spring with a cardi and the sweltering southern summer.

Grade 
02/01/2016

Perfect! Highly suggest!

I adore this dress. I bought it for my prom, the photos are of the day it arrived, which was a day before I expected it to. It fits perfectly, I wish it was about an inch longer but that's just how I prefer long dresses. I'm 5'4 125lbs and got a size 4 standing flat foot the dress barely touches the ground. Overall it was a great purchase I wasn't expecting to be this thrilled considering the very low price but the dress is great quality and I am very excited to wear it for prom this year!

Grade 
12/28/2015

Couture for Cheap!

Extremely stylish dress for the price! Would highly recommend!

Grade 
11/09/2015

Good Purchase

I am s size 8 and ordered an 8. It fit well. I will wear spanx under it to make sure everything is smooth, otherwise it shows all imperfections. I ordered the wine color and it's just like the picture even though the invoice said red. I'm happy with my purchase.

Grade 
10/28/2015

Very pretty

Perfect prom dress for 16 year old daughter. Stays up well. Good quality and can be worn multiple times. Add a jacket or a sweater for a different look.

Grade 
10/06/2015

Dress comfy to sleep in

Dress up or down - athletic shoes - emulate shoes of course look better flats or heels. Comfortable!

Grade 
10/02/2015

Beautiful dress. So happy with my purchase

Beautiful dress. So happy with my purchase.

Grade 
08/27/2015

Five Stars

Great quality and absolutely beautiful!

Grade 
06/16/2015

Five Stars

My daughter love it!!!!

Grade 
06/14/2015

Five Stars

the best dresses. So comfortable, too!

Grade 
05/27/2015

so cute

Sooooo cute one of my favorite maternity dresses. I get tons of compliments

Grade 
04/03/2015

Just Perfect

I was honestly afraid to order this dress for my daughter for Spring Formal. The price was so reasonable I thought it would not be what we really wanted quality wise but we were on a budget money and time wise and I wanted something more modest than most dresses I had been viewing. We were thrilled when the package came with a beautifully made dress. It looks great on her. The color is a little more mint green than in the picture but we were prepared for a variation-- it is still lovely and no regrets. The buttons on the back make it look exquisite. We were also worried it would not arrive in time (May 1) since I ordered it kind of late. But once it shipped, it was here in no time. Couldn't be more pleased. We ordered according to the size chart to fit her waist since she is smaller on top. We will have to have the top altered a bit to fit but it is better than the waist not being big enough. So order to fit the largest area of your body size wise and alter the rest accordingly. That would be the way to order any dress that is not custom made.

Grade 
04/01/2015

Pricey, but worth it!

I love this dress. I bought it in the pink color. It fits beautifully, as I'm already showing at 13 weeks. The cut and color really flatter my figure even though I'm pregnant. I was happy to find it fit perfectly and really makes me feel beautiful. I'm not one who feels the pregnant belly makes me look great - yes I know everyone says it's so beautiful but I can't do the tight clothing over the bulging pregnant belly look. Reminds me of a snake that ate a large animal. I prefer empire waist, flowing numbers like this. This dress flows nicely so it makes me feel like I can still look pretty and graceful and feminine while I'm pregnant. I have just purchased several other dresses in this basic style, so I can feel like a million bucks during and after my pregnancy. Another great thing is, you can wear this dress after the pregnancy, while your belly is still protruding a bit, but even years later, and not pregnant, this dress would STILL be attractive, so it's money well spent! My fiance loved it, and I'm wearing it to my little wedding, while the guests arrive and we're greeting everyone, before I get into my wedding dress for the actual ceremony.It arrived promptly, too. I do think it's overpriced, but it's lovely, and I will wear it for many years to come!

Grade 
02/16/2015

Five Stars

Last month I bought the same dress, size 16 (color gray) and fit well, but this was too large.

Grade 
01/14/2015

Lovely!

Dress fit me as expected, but I had hoped for a bit more support inside around the bra area. Still, the dress is incredibly beautiful for this price. Did end up paying an unexpected duty fee though. Would definitely recommend.

Grade 
10/13/2014

I sooo love this dress

I sooo love this dress, the straps were wide enough to cover my bra straps. Although it was to small I m giving them 5 stars they made sure I got it on time and it wad perfect except the size which at my on fault I gave the wrong measurements. Plan on keeping it.. sort of an motivation for me to lose weight.

Grade 
09/08/2014

LOVE THIS DRESS!!!

I have never left a review, but I felt like I had to with this dress. I ordered 2, I wish I had ordered all 4. The dress is beautiful! Thin enough to keep you cool, yet thick enough that you will not be giving anyone a peep show if the sun hits you just right. It fits well and is durable, not cheaply made. The shipping was really fast as well. Overall, an awesome dress! Only con is that they don't have different prints. I would love to buy more of these!

Grade 
09/03/2014

loved my dress

Make sure to email them before hand with your measurements so they can tell you which size to buy. I loved my dress!!! I can't wait until I have another event to go to, so I can wear it again!

Write a review

Designer: Johnathan Kayne Dresses
Style Number:103

Length: Long

6 other products in the same category: