#6488 Style like (2742 Jovani Cocktail)

$372.99

DETAILS

Designer: Jovani Cocktail
Style Number:2742

Long sleeve sexy short dress features sheer net underlay and multicolor jewel beading. A perfect party dress or club dress. Style, 2742

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-40 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

2742 Jovani Cocktail

2742 Jovani Cocktail

2742 Jovani Cocktail

2742 Jovani Cocktail

Reviews

Grade 
12/31/2017

Cute! I bought 3!

Adorable! This is a cute dress. Its not an expensive dress, but it is a fun dress. Keep that in mind! The dress is mostly cotton, so when you get it, run it in your machine on cold in delicate, and take it out..put it on a hanger right away and air dry it. Never put it in the dryer! The hem is rolled so you will have to pull the seam down to straighten it out, but its worth it. The dress is very cute on a curvy figure. Even cuter with the trendy mini cardigans to hide flabby arms!

Grade 
09/27/2017

Five Stars

Perfect fit! Great quality fabric. I ditched the ribbon belt but the dress is great!

Grade 
08/14/2017

Tiered dress

Great fit very flattering

Grade 
07/18/2017

Five Stars

Love the dress... i ordered my size and it fits

Grade 
07/18/2017

... costume to a murder mystery party and it was great - the rev

I wore this as a costume to a murder mystery party and it was great - the reviews are true that it is fairly sheer in the back so I wore a full came slip under it and that worked great. I was worried about the length being too short but it looked great without showing too much.

Grade 
06/28/2017

Perfect fit

The dress arrived two days after ordering, which was awesome! I tried it on, and the fit was not only perfect but very flattering which is important when you're a curvy woman. I was also excited to discover that there was a ribbon tie on the back of the dress for the bustier instead of a zipper. Beautiful and flowy dress!!

Grade 
06/12/2017

Love it!!

It is a little bit small, but it doesn't look bad. It is super cute and looks great over leggings and with grey boots, I wear it all the time and I have gotten many compliments on it.

Grade 
06/11/2017

Five Stars

Nice dress!!! I highly recommend it!!

Grade 
06/01/2017

Happy customer:)

Beautiful dress! Comfy and well made! Shipped quickly! I'm very satisfied!

Grade 
04/21/2017

Five Stars

The dress is super cute, & very comfortable! I absolutely love it!

Grade 
03/14/2017

True to measurements- do not buy bigger or smaller

After reading the reveiws I decided to purchase this dress and happy that I did it is beautiful and I love it however it was huge on me. I read several reviews saying to buy 1 size larger then I measured. So I purchased two sizes larger so I could take it to be altered to fit me, but it is huge- haha wont even stay up if I lift my arms. I will be rebuying this dress in a smaller size.

Grade 
11/15/2016

Five Stars

Had this item fitted by seamstress.

Grade 
09/29/2016

beautiful!

I have six children and bought all of them aloha shirts, sundresses, and two piece outfits in this print. They all looked gorgeous! And the fit was perfect.

Grade 
09/24/2016

this was the perfect dress. It was just a tad big on ...

this was the perfect dress. It was just a tad big on the waist, no problem for my tailor to tuck in. otherwise, for my daughter's wedding it was beautiful. I received many compliments on the dress. It was light, really comfortable and just beautiful. I am 5'2, 120 lbs, and bought the 6p. It is the smallest this dress comes in!! I found the same dress at Dillards and two other retail stores, but kategowns.com, as usual, had the best price by far.

Grade 
09/16/2016

This is so beautiful! I actually ordered two more (have received

This is so beautiful! I actually ordered two more (have received them already! I really love the chiffon and the full colors! A wardrobe staple, it wont go out of style. Love it!!!

Grade 
09/11/2016

Five Stars

Love it!!!! So excited to wear it out!

5 other products in the same category: