#6558 Style like (3699 Jovani Cocktail)

$353.99

DETAILS

Designer: Jovani Cocktail
Style Number:3699

Spaghetti strap sweetheart neckline sexy short dress features silver beading with a sheer cutouts and a sexy open back. A perfect short gown for a club or party. Style, 3699

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

3699 Jovani Cocktail

3699 Jovani Cocktail

3699 Jovani Cocktail

Reviews

Grade 
04/30/2016

Fits like a glove

It was a gift for my sister. She loves it. Fits like a glove.

Grade 
04/20/2016

Cool & Comfortable

Lightweight, breezy and comfortable. Perfect of hot, humid weather - which is where I'll be wearing it! Only odd thing is it buckles a bit around the zipper. I suspect it'll straighten out once worn/washed a few times.

Grade 
04/18/2016

Five Stars

light and cool for summer wear

Grade 
03/22/2016

Five Stars

dresses were pretty. colors just wasn't what I wanted

Grade 
02/20/2016

Five Stars

love it

Grade 
11/21/2015

it is a great

I bought this for my sisters daughter and she loves it, it is a great gift

Grade 
11/17/2015

LOVE IT!

LOVE IT!!!. I ordered this dress for a wedding. I ordered the color Orange cause I wanted something different from the usual black, blue, red. It is really really beautiful. It arrived on time. It's long but I knew that would happen cause I'm very short. Nothing that can't be fixed. I measured myself about a dozen times just to be sure. Stick to their size chart and you should be fine. Showed my family the dress and they all loved it. Can't wait to wear it.

Grade 
11/10/2015

The dress is beautiful and just what I wanted

I was somewhat frustrated when my first order arrived and it was 10 sizes too big. However, when I did receive the correct order, it fit perfectly! The dress is beautiful and just what I wanted.

Grade 
09/27/2015

Five Stars

love the dress... only issue is the tail! it actually sticks out like that

Grade 
09/11/2015

I am a 3x and the dress fitted perfectly from ...

I am a 3x and the dress fitted perfectly from everything except I have no boobs and this dress is for a person that is quite gifted from that area!!!!!!

Grade 
06/26/2015

This was perfect for my 10-year old

This was perfect for my 10-year old. It was silky yet thick for coverage. She did wear a sports bra and shorts underneath for additional coverage. It was the perfect dress for her chorale recital and elementary school promotion. Beautiful colors just like the picture. The skirt flowed beautifully.

Grade 
06/21/2015

I LOVE This Dress!

I LOVE this dress! very comfy and very nice fabric this is nice and cool for the summer. However, if you are short you will probably have to shorten it as I am 5' 10" and the length goes just to my ankles. I love the length myself so if you are a tall woman like me I think you will like this length! I am definitely going to purchase another! ( Edited to add I ordered this in all 4 colors. Wish they made these in more as this is my favorite dress ever from Lotus Traders! )

Grade 
06/04/2015

It was an excellent buy

this product is good in quality, color, size, I recommend to buy this item.

Grade 
04/09/2015

Five Stars

Looks better in peeson then the site love it!!

Grade 
03/09/2015

A beautiful and wonderful dress

This is a wonderful dress. Fit as expected. The customer service is the best, the dress us beautiful and I'm very happy with this dress and fast shipping and the best quality. I recommend this wonderful dress.

Grade 
03/02/2015

Five Stars

It flows beautifully when you dance. Fits well. A great purchase.

Grade 
02/14/2015

I love the dress and the measurements are correct

I love the dress and the measurements are correct . Will defenetly order from dresstales again. Fast, great shipping , thank you!

Grade 
11/14/2014

Five Stars

Exactly what I needed!

Grade 
10/31/2014

Five Stars

I like it! It's very cute and warm.

Grade 
10/30/2014

You won't regret it!

Shipping was alot faster than expected and the owner responded very quick. She was very accomodating and answered all questions. I ended up ordering 3 custom size dresses which fit perfectly! The quality of the product is alot better than I expected. The dress has an inner lining which provides some warmth and thickness to it and true to color. Overall I will purchase again if I need to buy any dresses. Great for weddings. Thanks again!

Grade 
10/11/2014

I felt like a Queen for the day

I received so many complaints. I felt like a Queen for the day!!!

Grade 
08/27/2014

VERY Elegant

I'm a size 14 with a 38DD bust and I ordered a size 12. It was perfect. Very elegant.

Grade 
06/11/2014

Beautiful Prom Dress

This was very beautiful, it runs one size small in the chest; we sent back the original order (this one) and reordered the correct size, then had it altered at the tailors...... vwala, .... it looked great.

Grade 
07/28/2013

Comfortable and a big hit

I bought this for my beat friends birthday. We went to old Las Vegas. I got so many conpliments, even from total strangers. My trip was planned very last minute so I ordered the dress last minute as well. It got here with time to spare. It fit great dispite my large chest and it was very light so I wasnt roasting in the Vegas heat. I would recommend this dress to anyone.

Write a review

3699 Jovani Cocktail

3699 Jovani Cocktail

Designer: Jovani Cocktail
Style Number:3699

Spaghetti strap sweetheart neckline sexy short dress features silver beading with a sheer cutouts and a sexy open back. A perfect short gown for a club or party. Style, 3699

6 other products in the same category: