#7019 Style like (3591 Jovani Homecoming)

$346.99

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Designer: Jovani Homecoming
Style Number:3591

Short sleeve little black dress features a sheer illusion neckline and sleeves, sequin detailed top bodice with ruching and layered tulle skirt. Available in plus size. Style, 3591

Photos

3591 Jovani Homecoming

3591 Jovani Homecoming

Reviews

Grade 
12/31/2017

Five Stars

LOVE IT!! Fit perfect and arrived at perfect timing ❤️

Grade 
10/28/2017

LOVE THIS DRESS!

Wow. What a dress (size- large). I originally purchased this exact dress but with skinny straps from this same company and it wasn't nearly as nice. That dress was unbelievably short, awkward fit around bustline...passable at best. The skirt on this dress is short but of reasonable length. This skirt also has gold sequins throughout unlike the original one which had an all black skirt. The sequins give it a more elegant look. I am quite large on top yet it fits wonderfully even though there are no darts. The dress allows you to show some curves unlike the dresses of the era that hung like bags. This dress is a more modern version but definitely harkins back to the 20s. I'll be wearing this to a Great Gatsby Ball. With a headpiece, pearls, long gloves and a beaded purse I'll look like I just stepped out of the Charleston period. I JUST LOVE THIS DRESS!

Grade 
10/18/2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this dress. The material is soft, and a bit stretchy. I can't wait to wear this out. I think it will work well on its own, or with some leggings. A light sweater would work when the evening comes around. The color is true to the picture. Truly, a perfect summer brunch/cocktail party dress!As far as sizing goes, I was thinking it would be too small, but it fits just right. If anything, I maybe could have gone down a size because the material is so stretchy. I am 5'5'' and about 130 pounds. I got a size medium.I know we're not supposed to mention shipping here, but someone mentioned shipping taking too long in another review. I just want to say mine arrived in less than a week's time.

Grade 
10/05/2017

Lovely

Lovely dress

Grade 
09/11/2017

Five Stars

Excellent service! High qaulity romper! Love it!

Grade 
09/05/2017

Wish I would've ordered this sooner!

Wish I would've ordered this sooner!

Grade 
08/27/2017

dress is looking very good, nice quality

hi everyone.Have just got the dress , but on my tracking orders says that it,s not delivered yet, that,s why was a bit panicking,. God bless finely i have it, dress is looking very good, nice quality, love it. thanks a lot.

Grade 
08/25/2017

Pretty dress! Cant wait to wear

I love this dress!! I am so excited for the warm weather to be here so I can wear it. It's such a flattering fit which I typically don't see in myself with this style of dress. Very excited to wear it! Gorgeous color, true to the photo.

Grade 
08/01/2017

Five Stars

I was sooo pleased. It was better than I expected. Plus - think the fit is very flattering.

Grade 
07/07/2017

... in 3x and it fits as expected I'm very pleased with how fast

I ordered this in 3x and it fits as expected I'm very pleased with how fast it came and the camo color looks great on me!

Grade 
05/19/2017

Very fun and versatile dress

I'm 5'4" and I needed to have it hemmed a few inches. Very fun and versatile dress. I got the eggplant color. Very pretty.

Grade 
04/05/2017

Perfection

Great dress for fashion forward working women! High quality fabric, lining and cut paired with unique style makes for my new favorite dress!

Grade 
02/27/2017

Five Stars

Got the longer version of this dress and love them both!

Grade 
02/21/2017

Great fit. Dressy enough for church

Great fit. Dressy enough for church.

Grade 
02/10/2017

and the XL fit just fine I got this in black and the length is .

Order a size or two up - - I'm 5'4",140 lbs. and the XL fit just fine I got this in black and the length is perfect - long just what I wanted. Shipped on time and packaged well. The prefect black dress for any occasion. I'd order from this seller again. I'm gonna order a light color for the summer!

Grade 
02/06/2017

Five Stars

Gorgeous dress that has many little touches to make the dress fit perfectly.

Grade 
11/14/2016

I ordered a size up and it fit perfect. As being a tall woman

I ordered a size up and it fit perfect. As being a tall woman, 6 feet, I would advise my taller ladies to go a size up if you want the dress to hit the floor and cover your toes, if not it will be fine. I usually wear a 2X in dresses, just if you were curious.

5 other products in the same category: