17474 La Femme Prom View larger

#7625 Style like (17474 La Femme Prom)

$349.99

DETAILS

Designer: La Femme Prom
Style Number:17474

Gorgeous strapless chiffon dress with a sweetheart neckline and beading on the bust.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

17474 La Femme Prom

Reviews

Grade 
06/02/2016

Beautiful!

Absolutely beautiful dress and so comfy! The fabric is definitely intended for warmer weather. I'm 5'7" and this looks great with wedges. It hits at about my ankles.

Grade 
05/31/2016

Five Stars

So comfortable and flattering! It will be wonderful to wear for my daughter's wedding.

Grade 
05/24/2016

) Love it. The material doesn't feel like cotton and ...

My fiancé says it's "plain" but that's exactly what I was looking for. A plain little black dress that I can wear for any occasion. Dress it up with jewelry and heels, stay casual with flip flops or my cute little Native Miller shoes. :) Love it.The material doesn't feel like cotton and I don't have it with me to make sure, but I think it's like polyester. It's that heavy, non-wrinkle material. Perfect for every occasion.

Grade 
05/20/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful fit, lightweight

Grade 
05/16/2016

Very well recommended!

I actually was in my early 20s, which really is the target audience. I'm a 5'4 with dimensions of 33-26-33 and Medium is the right size, consider as Asian size for this. I am still able to find this at such a great price that work for me.The quality is hit or miss here, though. Sometimes you can find a really great piece that looks much, much more expensive than what you paid, but there are other times I have ordered things online that look so incredibly cheap that they had to be returned immediately. Overall, this dress is worthy and decent sexy.PS: Please click "helpful" Thank you!

Grade 
04/21/2016

Five Stars

Very nice fabric and fit

Grade 
03/31/2016

satisfied customer !

The dress was beautiful on my daughter. I was very satisfied with the material. Looking forward to continue buying from you. So far I believe the dress will fit perfectly. I haven't lace the back up yet. Although she try it on and so far it fits. We are excited to do a complete fit tomorrow. Then let you know 100% how it is.

Grade 
03/16/2016

Five Stars

Beautiful and arrived on time. Fit great. No hassle of the store very convenient.

Grade 
03/01/2016

Five Stars

Perfect fit. Dress was very high quality.

Grade 
02/14/2016

... wore this for a beach wedding and it was excellent. Material

I wore this for a beach wedding and it was excellent. Material was light and does not wrinkle, color was vibrant. I am 5.2, 160lbs and usually wear a 16 due to bustiness. I ordered an XL and it fit perfectly for me on length. If you are a taller person, may be slightly shorter in length. Highly recomment

Grade 
02/09/2016

Beautiful dress. Quality was excellent

Beautiful dress. Quality was excellent. Fit perfectly on the top, just need to hem it which we already expected. Very satisfied and the color is very pretty!

Grade 
01/18/2016

Excellent dress!

Ordered this dress for my mother in law and it fits her perfectly! The dress is gorgeous and even though the sheer arms don't fit as snug as they look in the picture they're still gorgeous. The beading is gorgeous and we couldn't be more happy. The seller was also sweet in responding to my messages promptly.

Grade 
01/04/2016

Five Stars

Love Adrianna Papell dresses and this one did not disappoint!

Grade 
08/25/2015

Five Stars

great color, fit, cotton, and elegance.I have two like this

Grade 
08/03/2015

Love it!

Love it! This dress fit amazing, nice cotton blend.

Grade 
05/06/2015

love it.

Love the dress. Fit wonderful.

Grade 
04/11/2015

Worth every penny!

equal parts chic, classy and sassy this dress will turn heads. I wore it to a wedding with pearl necklace and earrings and about ten women came running up to me raving about how gorgeous I looked and where I had gotten such a dress. I prefer it without the belt but I did get a petticoat to and am glad I did because it makes the skirt much fuller. I indent to get more lindy bop dresses in the future five stars all the way :)

Grade 
02/17/2015

love this dress

I got it in small. The belt is a bit baggy. Other than that......love this dress. Gorgeous for any elegant evening out. I had thought i bought it in dark blue, but now that I have it in black, I am actually glad. Christmas dress? I think YES!

Grade 
10/24/2014

Five Stars

excelente

Grade 
03/18/2014

Beautiful dress

I bought it as a prom dress for my daughter. I was afraid to buy a prom dress online. The dress exceeded all our expectation. Great fabric and quality. I highly recommend it.

Write a review

17474 La Femme Prom

17474 La Femme Prom

Designer: La Femme Prom
Style Number:17474

Gorgeous strapless chiffon dress with a sweetheart neckline and beading on the bust.

6 other products in the same category: