#7732 Style like (18755 La Femme Prom)

$341.99

DETAILS

Designer: La Femme Prom
Style Number:18755

This beautiful silhouette has an empire waist and ruched bodice. There is stone detailing at the center leading to a halter neckline. The low, open back has beautiful straps with the same stone detail as the front at center. Side zipper closure.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

18755 La Femme Prom

18755 La Femme Prom

18755 La Femme Prom

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Five Stars

Looks great. Great fit and comfortable!

Grade 
05/01/2016

Classy!!!

I love this dress and the material needs no ironing. Awaiting more patterns that I adore and I'll surely purchase them!

Grade 
04/12/2016

It is so beautiful & forgiving

I can not say enough about this dress!!! It is so beautiful & forgiving!! It's high quality material & it absolutely gorgeous!!!

Grade 
04/11/2016

Complicated review but OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE

It is very well made, fully lined and beautifully seamed entirely school style, not the cheap serge stitch so common today. The dress has boning throughout the bodice, which in addition to slimming the waist cups the breasts without the need for a bra. This is a plus since the back is low and would show a bra strap. It fits beautifully like a tailored garment should.THE DRAWBACK TO THIS DRESS IS THE OVERWHELMING ODOR OF DYE. I took it to the dry cleaners and they could NOT get rid of the odor of the dye. I hung it outside in the sun and fresh air for days and it still not completely eradicate the odor.UPDATE 4/22/16: I contacted customer service and they were courteous and helpful. I explained the issue with the odor of the dye, they apologized and said it was an issue with dark dyes that they had thought had been resolved previously and they thanked me for bringing it to their attention. They made a gracious refund offer to me. I am giving this company a 5 star rating for customer service. The dress is extremely well made so as far as tailoring is concerned, I give this dress 4 stars. The ONLY drawback to this dress was the dye odor issue. I'm not sure I would order this dress again, even in a different color, but I would definitely order from this company again!

Grade 
04/05/2016

Beautiful dress! Runs a little big, so size up

This is such a lovely, classic dress and I am so thrilled to have purchased it from kategowns.com at a great price! I was ordered both this dress and Adrianna Papell's Women's Cap Sleeve Dress Lacquer Dress, and while the cap sleeve dress was my first choice (I had to send it back because the red color was a no-no at this particular wedding), this dress is just as beautiful.If you have an hourglass figure like I do, this dress is made for your body. I wear a 32F bra size, and the v-neck keeps me from looking too top-heavy while still being relatively modest (I am able to wear a regular bra with this and girls are kept in check). I am between a size 6 and 8, and the 6 fit me a lot better, so I would suggest that you size down if you are in between sizes.

Grade 
02/16/2016

Wow!

I bought this dress for the style and price. It is both economical and very stylish straight out of the packaging. Many dresses with an empire waist are not meant to be worn by women with a larger cup size. However, the black inset is perfect for those of us that are a D or larger cup! The only thing I can find fault in this dress is that it's loose in the shoulders, and the arm holes are a bit wide. However, a cardigan or a wrap can easily remedy that. Love this dress!!!

Grade 
12/08/2015

Five Stars

Perfect

Grade 
09/05/2015

Love my dress!

LOVE this dress! It is so beautiful and fits perfectly! Can't beat the price and I would order from this company again.

Grade 
09/02/2015

Five Stars

real bandage dress material very beautiful

Grade 
07/09/2015

Five Stars

LOVE IT!!!

Grade 
06/25/2015

A perfect dress!!!!!

I love this dress!! It fit perfectly and very flattering. I can't wait to wear it for my shower next month. Very well made and the fabric is soft and light weight. Will order again!!!

Grade 
05/14/2015

Provide measurements for good fit

The dress fit well. I highly recommend that you provide your measurements with your order. I wear a 34D and it was important for me to get a size larger than normal. I ordered a 10 and usually wear a 8. The dress comes with a built in bra so no need to order a strapless one.

Grade 
05/06/2015

Five Stars

Very comfortable

Grade 
05/06/2015

... Im 5'3" 120lbs this dress size S just fit perfect even thoug

Fit perfectly Im 5'3" 120lbs this dress size S just fit perfect even though Im a pear shape, the dress stretch out around my hip nicely I dont have feeling that its too tight.

Grade 
04/11/2015

BUY THIS DRESS

This dress is stunning! It is great quality, and nothing about it seems cheap. There is a cool elastic band in the back to help keep the dress up, which is amazing! BUY THIS DRESS

Grade 
03/23/2015

Wonderful, sized as expected

Wonderful, sized as expected. I bought a red one, medium, arrived quickly and in a neat package. No damage. Don't let the negative reviews stop you from ordering this gorgeous dress!

Grade 
03/23/2015

Exactly What I Expected

Lovely, beautiful,well made. It's everything I expected it to be. My daughter is going to look absolutely beautiful in this dress(the black version) on Prom Night. She normally wears a size 10 (U.S.) But, after reading reviews and understanding that Asian sizes are way smaller, I felt it best that I order not one size up, but two. I'm so glad I did. It fits perfectly! Not too snug and not too loose. The only thing needs fixing about it is its way too long for my 5 ft 1 inch daughter. Yet, not a problem.I expected that. I am extremely happy with the purchase. The price is pretty awesome too.

Grade 
02/07/2015

love love love it!

Love it! So beautiful for my bridesmaid!!!! So much better in person

Grade 
11/21/2014

Five Stars

Cute dress, a little short.

Grade 
08/28/2014

Fantastic!

Very impressed with this gown. Its beautiful on and a fraction of what I normally pay for my ball gowns. Very pleased!

Write a review

18755 La Femme Prom

18755 La Femme Prom

Designer: La Femme Prom
Style Number:18755

This beautiful silhouette has an empire waist and ruched bodice. There is stone detailing at the center leading to a halter neckline. The low, open back has beautiful straps with the same stone detail as the front at center. Side zipper closure.

6 other products in the same category: