81618P Mac Duggal Couture View larger

#8170 Style like (81618P Mac Duggal Couture)

$418.99

DETAILS

Designer: Mac Duggal Couture
Style Number:81618P

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

1. There is much more orders recently, the production time will be extended to 30-45 days. Please place order earlier to make sure it arrived in time.

2. Some simply styles can be shipped sooner, please contact us about the time.

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

81618P Mac Duggal Couture

Reviews

Grade 
05/17/2016

Very good quality! I'm 5ft 3 165 lbs and the ...

Very good quality! I'm 5ft 3 165 lbs and the medium didn't fit. I'm exchanging for bigger size. I will be ordering again!

Grade 
04/18/2016

What a great dress. Fit great and felt great in it

What a great dress. Fit great and felt great in it!

Grade 
03/19/2016

great dress

Really pretty raspberry color. Medium fit perfectly. I'm 5'2" 130 lbs. 35-27-37 wrinkle free material is great.

Grade 
03/15/2016

It's gorgeous!

Buy this dress a size bigger than you would normally wear, my dress came 2 months before it was supposed to be here and it's beautiful. The stones on the dress are beautiful, it looks just like the dress in the picture I love it

Grade 
01/23/2016

Great beading and details on this lovely dress.

Stunning dress with nice beading and detail. The dress fit as expected had a nice shape and is of good weight material.

Grade 
01/18/2016

Five Stars

Perfect

Grade 
11/27/2015

Great fit - Beautiful dress!

Bought this dress for my sister's wedding and it was a perfect fit! I am 4' 11" and am usually about an 8 - 10 in pants. I got a medium and it fit great! I love this is a corset back. It gives you wiggle room for a bigger chest. These dresses are normally about $100 or more in a bridal store, so this price is unbelievable!

Grade 
10/25/2015

Plus great color. Not an obnoxious blue

I am very tiny. So to find a dress does not swallow me is fabulous. Plus great color. Not an obnoxious blue. Love

Grade 
10/06/2015

So prissy and feminine!!

Let me first say the color was so dainty and prissy and feminine! I am pregnant so I had room for my growing belly and I can wear this after I give birth! I loved it! I stuck in some pearl earrings and it was fabulous! Its a little short on me but I am 5'9 so that's to be expected. I wish I had ordered more but I definitely will. It is stretchy material and oh so comfortable. If I could have worn it three days in a row, I WOULD HAVE!

Grade 
09/14/2015

Outstanding!

What an exceptionally well made dress! I too will require some minor modifications however for zero fittings I could not have asked for better from a custom dress.

Grade 
08/06/2015

This dress is super cute!

This dress is super cute!!! The breast area is a bit snug but it fits, and so cute with my pregnant belly! I ordered a Medium and it was pretty true to size.

Grade 
03/05/2015

Merrell cowl dress

I purchased the black one from the store and loved it. Later, I purchased the black and the grey one on line and had them sent to my winter address. I love the comfortable feeling of them and they can be worn casual or dressy.

Grade 
03/05/2015

Five Stars

It is beautiful very impressed

Grade 
10/01/2014

Affordable elegant dress

My wife was simply put, Amazing in this dress! I saw other dresses just like this at the function we just attended, but the red one is deffinately the best one (we saw blue and black). One suggestion is that you buy your wife a great neckpiece to highlight the dress. For the price, this was a blessing!

Grade 
08/17/2014

Great Find!

This dress was perfect ! great quality....true to size & color!

Grade 
05/09/2014

In one word...perfect!

This dress is GORGEOUS! Fits perfectly. I got it in the red, and it is striking. I will be buying all my formals from this seller! I was concerned that it was not going to get here in time for my 25th anniversary party. I emailed the seller, and she got it to me in 9 days...all the way from China!! Thank you Cicelia for making this such a great transaction! I will tell you to pay attention to the size chart. Follow it exactly because there measurements are spot on. I am glad that I took the time to get measured before I chose a size.

Grade 
06/30/2013

That delicious intersection of "comfy" and "Wow you look great!"

Every time I wear this dress, someone compliments me. Every time. I feel even better about the praise because I'm not tied up in a tense knot. This sundress is really comfortable to wear! Yet it hits the sweet spot of looking casual and successful/upscale... what you'd wear to a BBQ at the boss' house, for instance.The construction is good, too. The fabric is heavy enough that it drapes well (which also means it's not the breeziest -- I'd still sweat plenty in our 110 degree heat). I've washed it in the machine on cold and let it hung dry, and I've no complaints about clothing care.DO order at the larger end of your usual size range. I'm a small-to-medium and the medium fits just fine. (Though if I were less ample in the bustline a small probably would work.) It's definitely a minidress, though not a micro-mini.Overall, I'm quite pleased. I'm going to go out of my way to look at more clothing from this manufacturer.

Grade 
01/27/2013

Perfect!!

I got this dress long before I thought I would. It fits perfectly and the material is soft and thin. I live in south Texas so thin material is best because it's so hot. It is a tiny bit shorter than I imagined but I'm 5'7 and plus size so someone thinner than me would have a perfect length. All in all I LOVE this dress. Perfect for my date with my husband on Valentines Day.

Write a review

Designer: Mac Duggal Couture
Style Number:81618P

5 other products in the same category: