#8326 Style like (81703N Mac Duggal Homecoming)

$350.99

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Designer: Mac Duggal Homecoming
Style Number:81703N

Photos

81703N Mac Duggal Homecoming

81703N Mac Duggal Homecoming

Reviews

Grade 
02/01/2018

Five Stars

I was scared I bought The wrong size but it fit perfectly.

Grade 
12/10/2017

this dress is so pretty especially the color blocking

As an animal print lover, this dress is so pretty especially the color blocking.

Grade 
11/24/2017

Not For Tall Girls

I personally am 5'9 so this is not a dress on me. It did come with very tiny underwear that were not meant for bigger women I am sure. But the item it fun.

Grade 
11/17/2017

Order small by mistake

However, it was my dear friend's b'day and it fitted her like a glove! She loved it, colors are awesome and WOW! you can't imagine how gorgeous she looked! Worked out just fine.

Grade 
09/11/2017

The dress is very pretty and fits very well

The dress is very pretty and fits very well. If you are hesitant on size, then I would go Up one size larger since it hangs better. It's a keeper.

Grade 
08/31/2017

I Love This Dress

I bought this during a slew of other dresses that I was trying for a wedding I was going to. I'm on the shorter side, so I generally have to tuck the ends under and pin it because it looks a bit awkward otherwise, but it's gorgeous. The shape it really cool, the ruffle gives it some flare, and I've worn it alone and with a cardigan as well. It's super cute

Grade 
06/24/2017

It is just wonderful and is the most perfect dress for our Princ

Thank you so much for making this custom fit for me. It is just wonderful and is the most perfect dress for our Princess Bride Cosplay. It looks and feels fabulous! Thanks so much for getting it here way ahead of schedule!

Grade 
06/12/2017

un peu grand le us size par rapport au notre ...

un peu grand le us size par rapport au notre si non une très belle robe exactement comme sur la photo

Grade 
06/06/2017

Nice quality formal gown.

Beautiful fit, can't believe we found these on kategowns.com. Easy return on a different style.

Grade 
05/15/2017

amazing dress

This dress is amazing. It looks good and the fit is perfect. The fabric has a little stretch to it which makes the fit perfect. It looks great with the bop slip underneath. I wear a size 12/14 so got the XL. You will love this dress!

Grade 
04/28/2017

Love it!

I love this- it is casual, cute and sexy all at once, fits great too!

Grade 
03/30/2017

Five Stars

Loved this so much. It's very sexy and yet very comfortable.

Grade 
12/25/2016

Beautiful, well made dress.

This dress is absolutely amazing. The quality is so nice.The Customer Service was the best ever. I had to request a size change right after I ordered it, and they did so graciously.It arrived way ahead of schedule.Just a note: Be sure to use the Size Chart provided in the Thumbnail Photos. Not the one provided by kategowns.com next to theSize Selection drop down.You will love any dress you buy, the workmanship is outstanding.

Grade 
12/13/2016

Five Stars

Is a very nice dress for the price. Will be wearing it for my sons wedding.

Grade 
12/01/2016

This is a really pretty dress. Not too baggy but not tight

This is a really pretty dress. Not too baggy but not tight. It sets right above the knee and I'd like it a wee bit longer because I'm older but I read the other review about tights and boots so I think I'll do that. It's too cute and flattering to return.

Grade 
07/18/2017

Five Stars

very pretty tunic blouse

Grade 
04/11/2018

Calvin Klein Dress

I love the dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It fits great and the price was right!!!!! I would recommend it to anyone! This dress is great when you have an occasion when you want to look just simple but elegantly nice, this is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 other products in the same category: