#8372 Style like (81468P Mac Duggal Pageant)

$349.99

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Designer: Mac Duggal Couture
Style Number:81468P

Photos

81468P Mac Duggal Pageant

Reviews

Grade 
02/19/2018

Dress is missing

Still not receiving the dress allegra k woman ruffed front bar striped strapless dress dark blue white and red yet

Grade 
01/25/2018

Five Stars

fits as expected, washes and keeps shape.

Grade 
01/08/2018

Beautiful Maxi, Quality Dress, Great Price!!!

The red color looks a bit shinier like silk online but is duller, however still pretty once I opened the package. It comes packaged in plastic and inside of a plastic ship bag so your postal carrier may stuff it in your mailbox which is okay because of the soft material. It arrived as expected. I am 5'7' and around 230lbs and ordered an XL and usually wear a size 14/16 in dresses so this fit me really nice. I plan to wear it at a family reunion banquet as a part of the "Island Theme" night. I love the elegant look of maxis so I've been searching for more to increase my collection. I believe the dress is of good quality as I have many others in the 92% polyester / 8% spandex blend. This material flows lovely over my curvy body and gives me a classy appearance. The material always washes well and continues to hold its like-new appearance after each wash and requires little to no ironing. I couldn't pass up such a great deal so I ordered one in black and orange. If you haven't purchased a maxi now it the time to do so because this is a great deal for the money!!!

Grade 
12/25/2017

Five Stars

Nice size.

Grade 
10/30/2017

great

Great summer dress! Fits as expected. the color is great. i loved it.

Grade 
10/07/2017

Five Stars

So beautiful, delivere very quicky

Grade 
09/24/2017

Five Stars

I've wanted this dress for years!!!!

Grade 
09/15/2017

Love it

This flows exactly liek the picture. I received many compliments.

Grade 
07/27/2017

Awesome dress!

I received this Luouse Vintage 1950's Floral Spring Garden Party dress and wore it to work. It fit perfectly and I kept getting compliments from both my co-workers and customers. I would recommend this dress for anybody that loves to wear dresses and it flatters all the right places!

Grade 
07/22/2017

Five Stars

Peeeeeerfect absolutely loved it, quality material and the sellers were great as well.

Grade 
06/06/2017

Excellent quality for an affordable price

The previous reviewer, toofew, was right on the mark. I ordered both the green and the red dresses, and they were both fully lined, with a wonderful weight: much heavier than you might guess from the pictures, but in a great way. On a sunny day you could probably sometimes see shadows of someone's body through the cloth, but the dress is translucent, not transparent by any means. It's made with a significant amount of cloth, and the material is breathable and comfortable against my skin (which takes offense easily *sigh* ;).Each dress has 2 hook-and-eye fastenings at the neck, as well as a detached sash for your waist and an attached sash at the neck (as shown in one of the pictures if you select the pink dress). Very cute. Oh, and you'll notice I don't mention any other fastenings: there are none. You pull the dress on over your head (easy for me to do because it is generously cut).The dress colors matched what was shown in the pictures (at least on my monitor).As another bonus, I'm a smidge under 5'5" and normally take as small a size as I can find, and still when I order US clothes, I expect to receive clothes that are too big, particularly too long. This dress comes out to ankle length on me and fits like a dream everywhere else, too. Both lovely and easy to wear, and that's what I'd hoped from looking at the pictures.

Grade 
06/01/2017

... saying it would be late and written in rather poor English.

I was a little concerned when we got an email saying it would be late and written in rather poor English. However, it arrived and is adorable! My daughter loves it!

Grade 
05/27/2017

Love it, just a tad small over my chest.

Over all I love this dress. I'm 5'3" 165 pounds. My measurements are 42, 35, 41 and im a 38DDD. I ordered an XL. It fits pretty well, but my large breasts don't fit very well in the top part. It's a little bit small. But it fits great still and I love it, I order a blue one and I'm considering getting it in red also!!

Grade 
05/22/2017

OMG!

Omg! what a beautiful color & price!

Grade 
04/26/2017

Perfect

Love it! So comfortable!!

Grade 
04/13/2017

loved the dress

I really like the dress it fit great in all the right places. I rocked it with a pair of 6 inch heels. I am a sexy full figure women and I love clothing with color. I will be looking for more or your styles in the future.

Grade 
03/24/2017

Perfect

I was not sure about this dress when I saw it but I love it ! It's a great weight cotton dress with some stretch! I am only 5'1" it is only a little longer on me than in the pic. I can not wait to wear this!

Grade 
02/22/2017

runs small

loved the quality and speed of receiving but gave away due to style/fit for my top. It is supposedly a large but for a small trunk.

Grade 
02/20/2017

Great dress

My daughter bought this for my youngest. She loves it. She wore it to her 5th grade promotion. It is beautiful.

Grade 
02/12/2017

This is a beautiful dress. It's comfortable and true to side

This is a beautiful dress. It's comfortable and true to side. I bought a size smaller based on the reviews and it was a bit more snug than I would have liked. I'm curvy and I think a size bigger would have still showed my curves. Overall, a really great purchase and GREAT value for the price!

Grade 
02/03/2017

I really love this dress

I really love this dress. I am 140 lbs, 5'8 with 38DD chest, broad shoulders, and a longer waist....I love this dress. I ordered it in a Medium -- great length and good quality. It's really versatile-- you will be able to wear it year round....Will be great with boots and a hat this winter

Grade 
02/01/2017

Love it.

This is exactly what i wanted. I haven't worn a mini-dress in years, but love to layer this under another blouse. This is long enough to do just that. Perfect. Love that it's made with cotton and spandex. Fits well.

Grade 
01/08/2017

PERFECT DRESS

OMG THIS DRESS IS PERFECT!!! I'm a transsexual female I have a nice curvy body (thick on te right places) and this dress makes my body look even hotter it's a must have

Grade 
06/25/2017

Five Stars

Absolutely love it! Going to buy it in more colors!

5 other products in the same category: