#8413 Style like (85143M Mac Duggal Prom)

$341.99

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Designer: Mac Duggal Prom
Style Number:85143M

Photos

85143M Mac Duggal Prom

Reviews

Grade 
03/18/2018

Five Stars

Very stylish and comfortable.

Grade 
01/08/2018

GORGEOUS!!

GORGEOUS!! Need to sew some skin colored elastic in the back to hold the shoulders together but for the price I'm not complaining.... I'm 4'7 120pnds with curves and the Med fits like a glove. It's short enough for me so it may be too short if you're taller.

Grade 
12/29/2017

Five Stars

Love it! It makes me look more mature and elegant.

Grade 
09/19/2017

Five Stars

I love this dress. It fit perfectly. Excellent quality.

Grade 
09/03/2017

Five Stars

Love all Z-LA short sleeve dresses; I feel slender and sophisticated when wearing :-).

Grade 
08/30/2017

Electric

Stunning dress, exactly as the picture

Grade 
07/16/2017

Perfect for "large-bosomed" women!!!

Wore this last night to a holiday XMas party, and it was perfect!!! I am not "plus size," but I am XL, and I have a large bosom that makes most dresses look too small. This dress looked great, and more importantly, it made me feel comfortable and confident. BTW, I am a 41-year-old mother, and I think this dress works well for my age (not too young, not too old). I hesitated buying it because of the price, but now I'm glad. I will definitely wear it again!

Grade 
05/11/2017

I absolutely love this dress

I absolutely love this dress!! it's soft and comfy, perfect length and size small fits great when tried on out of package. I wash before wearing, which I haven't done yet, so I hope it does not shrink, then it won't fit on top. (36c bust, size 6). organic cotton and modal combo. color a little dull but ok for day to day wear.

Grade 
02/26/2017

This dress looks better in person

This dress looks better in person. Also, we were sure that we would have to get it altered since some extra room was needed in the bodice (We sized up for this reason) but it fit wonderfully. The embroidery was even nicer than the picture. It looks fantastic (we purchased the red one- not sure what options are available now). The dress arrived earlier than expected.

Grade 
01/12/2017

Quality and size of Tara B dress

I liked the material of the dress,did not cling at all, fully lined so no see through. The colors were bright. True to size,more fitted at waist which should work well for most ladies. The dress was well made and the price was great.

Grade 
01/11/2017

Five Stars

Super! So much fun! Can dress up or down

Grade 
12/10/2016

Five Stars

Absolutely love this dress. Received many compliments. I'm 5'9, 135 lbs and bought a M.

Grade 
09/14/2017

Perfect!

The fit, the fabric, the length, the shipping time and the customer service was all simply perfect! I wear a 16 dress with a C cup, ordered the XL and the dress fit beautifully! Could not have asked for a better product! I purchased 3 dresses and all of them arrived in the same package at the same time so I was very pleased that I did not have to wait for individual packages. Dresses were individually wrapped in sealed plastic and packaged in a grey plastic envelope. I feel bad for those that lost the item to the mail or for other reasons were unable to wear the dresses because they truly are gorgeous and crafted PERFECTLY! I will be ordering more dresses soon and would love to see more bright colors to choose from!

5 other products in the same category: