#8563 Style like (42422A Mac Duggal Prom)

$347.99

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Designer: Mac Duggal Prom
Style Number:42422A

V-neck spaghetti strap houndstooth print homecoming dress has a full bubble hem skirt. Thick red band has a large bow with dancing crystals on it with rhinestone band at the knot

Photos

42422A Mac Duggal Prom

42422A Mac Duggal Prom

Reviews

Grade 
01/11/2018

Very nice

It is a very nice dress! It fit well, and the material is good. Perfect for summer when you just want something light. Also good for the Northern winters with some tights/leggings and a sweater. I definitely recommend it!

Grade 
01/05/2018

THIN MATERIAL.

USED A SLIP UNDER IT BUT NICE!!!

Grade 
08/30/2017

I love it

Grade 
08/29/2017

Perfect

It fit me perfectly and I love it!

Grade 
06/12/2017

Get this dress. You will love it.

I LOVE THIS DRESS!! I am 5'9 -5'10, so I do not recommend wearing it without leggings or shorts underneath. But otherwise, it's great! I get a lot of compliments on it every time I wear it out. Usually I am scared of dressed that cut a little lower than the bust, but this one is fine. Would recommend to all size girls. I want to get other colors!

Grade 
06/02/2017

Five Stars

The dress is amazing. Super super beautiful. Love it

Grade 
05/27/2017

Lovely, quality dress.

I bought this dress for a funeral. I'm 5'7", 142 pounds. I bought size 10 and it for perfectly. The material drapes and flows beautifully, and does not wrinkle easily. The upper chest area of the dress is sheer, so I wore a silk scarf around my neck to be more funeral-appropriate. I received many compliments. It's expensive, but is truly a lovely dress, so is worth it.

Grade 
05/08/2017

i was like.. omg

When i got this dress, i was like..omg. This is so cute. Already this is my favorite cloth. Small size and fit perfect xoxo

Grade 
03/28/2017

Five Stars

Size small perfect for 5'8"/120lbs

Grade 
03/15/2017

Great customer service, beautiful dress, runs very small so orde

I am giving this company a 5 star rating because their customer service was outstanding and the dress was beautiful and looked exactly like the picture. However, you definitely want to order up 1-2 sizes from your US size because the dress runs very small.They were extremely helpful from the beginning of the purchase, rushed my order because I was hoping to wear this for a wedding, and kindly took it back when it didn't work. If you get your measurements dead on then this company is awesome to deal with and you'll get a beautiful dress. I'm sorry it didn't work out.

Grade 
03/04/2017

Five Stars

Beautiful dress, love it and receive a few compliments

Grade 
01/18/2017

A Special Company

"This company (KD dance) is pure professionalism and home-style hospitality and kindness combined. Look no further than KD dance if you want to deal with capable and thoughtful human beings and get the perfectly made product. They don't make companies like this any more."

Grade 
01/14/2017

I loved how this dress fits

I loved how this dress fits. It is exactly the size I wear. No smaller, no larger. Perfect fit. Every time I go out with this dress on, it catches so many people's eyes and they compliment me and say, "Love that dress". Then I explain to everyone that it's called Jostar. I bet I've told 14 people already. Really love how these Jostars fit and you can roll them up in a ball for packing and they NEVER wrinkle. Love it.

Grade 
12/18/2016

Love it!!!

The fit is so flattering. The material is soft and feminine. I wear a jean jacket over it and get lots of compliments. Love it and would recommend this dress.

Grade 
11/11/2016

Mine came today and I LOVE the dress it fits just right I'm goin

Mine came today and I LOVE the dress it fits just right I'm going to order the red one next

Grade 
04/22/2017

fun dress

it's what I expected

6 other products in the same category: