#9062 Style like (4507 Mori Lee Blu)

$367.99

DETAILS

Designer: Mori Lee Blu
Style Number:4507

Asymmetrical draping forms the V-neckline and cascades over the torso of this elegant fit and flared gown with chapel length train.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

4507 Mori Lee Blu

4507 Mori Lee Blu

Reviews

Grade 
05/01/2016

Love this dress

Love this dress. Looks even better in person than in the picture. The cut is very stylish and hides all blemishes

Grade 
04/12/2016

More than a little black dress!

The first time I tried this on I debated returning it. First, I wasn't sure I had the right size. Then, I wasn't sure I liked the peach lining under the lace. I hung it up and almost forgot about it. Today I took it back out, put on a great fitting/supportive bra and hoooooooly cow, this dress is amazing. It's very forgiving and actually quite comfortable.The lace is surprisingly soft and I love that the lining/slip is not too clingy or staticy. Sometimes that kind of material does that and I hate it.I'll add that I'm about 12 weeks post partum. I bought this dress for the wrap feature so I could nurse. I'm very uncomfortable in this body. I'm much bigger than I'm used to, my chest is awkward to deal with and get a proper bra on. This dress makes me feel pretty and more like I have the body I'm used to.I ordered a size 14. My size is not easy to figure out (post baby body is still changing). Right now, a size 16 fits but feels a little loose. 14 usually fits but seems snug. This fit quite well with a little room for improvement (on my end) across the chest. The lace has a little stretch to it- not so much that it clings to every nook and cranny but simply adjusts to your body. I do need to wear a cami of some sort under this but I think an average size chest would allow for the V to be tacked down if it falls too low. As I continue to shed the baby weight I think it will fit better.I actually anticipate that this dress will fit well if/when I fall below a size 14. It seems to be constructed to look nice probably to a size ten. It would not fit a larger size though.All in all I'm very pleased with this dress. It's very well made, soft, flattering, and very pretty. I would recommend this to any of my friends.

Grade 
02/29/2016

I recommend this product.shipping fast and accurate.the product

Great service.fast.the product met the expectations.very satisfied.

Grade 
10/24/2015

i love this dress it looks very nice and got lots ...

i love this dress it looks very nice and got lots of compliments wearing it the hight is perfect and the size fits exactly right

Grade 
11/10/2013

A fine watch

A fine watch at a very reasonable price. It made a great birthday gift for my wife who had a similar watch from Weil for 15 years

Write a review

4507 Mori Lee Blu

4507 Mori Lee Blu

Designer: Mori Lee Blu
Style Number:4507

Asymmetrical draping forms the V-neckline and cascades over the torso of this elegant fit and flared gown with chapel length train.

5 other products in the same category: