#9183 Style like (91022 Mori Lee Paparazzi)

$379.99

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Designer: Mori Lee Paparazzi
Style Number:91022

The fabric in this style is Charmeuse with Beading

Photos

91022 Mori Lee Paparazzi

91022 Mori Lee Paparazzi

91022 Mori Lee Paparazzi

91022 Mori Lee Paparazzi

91022 Mori Lee Paparazzi

Reviews

Grade 
01/26/2018

love love love these dresses

love love love these dresses...not too long as I find that maxi dresses make me look frumpy.....I will be order more. I have three now and can't wait to wear them...thanks

Grade 
12/23/2017

Say Yes to the Dress!

I usually wear a size 16, and I have huge arms. The rouched sleeves compliment my build. The dress is A-line and flares nicely over my hips. I want this in every color because the material stretches a little. It looks great with flats or heels. I also appreciate the timely service.The only problem is how sheer the fabric appears. You will need a sturdy slip and camisole. I also think frequent ironing is required due to the structure of fabric.Note: The last time I wore a dress like this on a cruise, the wind blew it straight up flashing everyone!

Grade 
12/03/2017

Fits great

The sizing chart seemed accurate as the dress fit quite well. The purple underneath the lace looked even better in person. I will buy more dresses in this brand for sure!

Grade 
11/27/2017

I love this dress

I love this dress. I can't wait on November 12th. It fits perfectly and the shipment was fast. Thank you so much.

Grade 
11/19/2017

Love this Dress!!

After reading reviews I ordered a Large- I don't like skin tight and the large was perfect! (I am normally a US size 8; 5'2") The material is wonderful, soft and just thick enough-- and the stretch is perfect! I ordered in black but am now ordering a few more in other colors! Love this dress!! For the price, you can't beat it-

Grade 
11/15/2017

Perfect. I worked with d manufacturer all d way

Perfect.I worked with d manufacturer all d way.They did perfectly. I am very impressed.

Grade 
09/28/2017

Love It

Runs a little small. I usually wear a size 6 in a dress and Med fits good although the sheer sleeves are a little snug. Dressed up the black with a silver jewelry and it looks great. I like the fit (not tight or loose but shows your curves) it is flattering. I'm 5'9 and it hits around 3 or 4 inches above the knee. (Great Length). A crochet lace that is beautiful. This is a keeper.

Grade 
09/27/2017

Timeless, Classy, & Sexy

I ordered this in black for my senior prom! It fit like a glove! I'm having it hemmed and adding a slit in the front to add a little more sass ;) You cannot go wrong with the price either! It arrived sooner than the expected date!

Grade 
09/15/2017

it does come with a black slip dress to wear ...

it does come with a black slip dress to wear under it. the dress itself is all lace. It is a soft lace, hangs well on me. I got a medium. I am 5'3", 135 pounds and wear about a size 8 in pants and it hangs really well on me.

Grade 
07/21/2017

This dress is very well crafted and an excellent value. The wear

This dress is very well crafted and an excellent value. The wearer was between sizes and we ordered up. Would have been fine to order down. There is no zipper, just the lacing in the back. Although this is a bit tedious, it makes the fit very customizable and secure. The fabric behind the lacing is very generous as is the length of the actual lace, so if needed, the lacing could be done up widely.

Grade 
07/05/2017

... one for my wife and daughter and they both love these.

Bought one for my wife and daughter and they both love these.

Grade 
05/15/2017

Top notch quality and service! Great price!

This is an amazingly beautiful gown! I not only give the dress 5 stars, but also 5 stars to Jaeden. It arrived in plenty of time for Christmas and the service and communication from this company was excellent. If you love these dresses you will love doing business with these folks! I am over the moon satisfied. Thanks to Jaeden for the great job.

Grade 
05/13/2017

Really beautiful custom made dress

Really beautiful custom made dress. Manufacturer contacted me quickly after purchase to get my measurements. Received dress within thre weeks. It is a perfect dress for my beach wedding in Hawaii

Grade 
04/01/2017

fits perfectly

I read all the reviews and was skeptical about ordering this but it fits perfectly and my husband absolutely loved it.

Grade 
03/23/2017

Soft and comfortable. Washed up beautifully and held it's shape

Soft and comfortable. Washed up beautifully and held it's shape.

Grade 
03/12/2017

fits great

cute and fits well. just as the picture. i like it

Grade 
01/17/2017

ABSOLUTLY FABULOUS RED CARPET DRESS

the most beautiful dress i`ve ever seen, i ordered a size larger based on the preview reviews, and its fit gorgeously. IT CAME SUPER QUICK!! soon i`ll post pictures

Grade 
01/08/2017

Cute dress for a great price!

I got it for a Downton Abbey party and I'm going to make it longer by adding lace I got from JoAnn Fabrics. It's awesome for $25 dollars!!!

Grade 
12/24/2016

Unexpected perfection

This is a bit thicker of a material than I expected for a dress I would wear to a summer wedding, but it really makes the fit look so nice. It's also a polyester material which was unexpected, but still a vibrant, classy dress!

Grade 
12/19/2016

Great dress for a nice price

Great dress! Nice cleavage, might be too short for tall women. I reeceive a lot of compliments when wearing it. Very feminine.

Grade 
11/13/2016

no complaints here

Got the dress & have to say that it's perfect! I'm 5'3 & 110 lbs & I got it in a medium. If anything it's the smallest bit looser on my waist but other than that it's a great fit!

Grade 
10/31/2016

Perfect

Love this dress!!

Grade 
10/30/2016

Amazing

I LOVE this dress! It fits like a glove and will be perfect for my beach wedding in Mexico!

Grade 
04/03/2017

5 stars

Fit true to size. good quality for the money. a little darker than the picture but perfect for my fall wedding! would purchase again.

5 other products in the same category: