#10461 Style like (TS11386 Tony Bowls Short)

$362.99

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Designer: Tony Bowls Short
Style Number:TS11386

The fabric in this style is Tulle
Strapless tulle prom dress with empire waist, beaded bust and gathered skirt.

Photos

TS11386 Tony Bowls Short

TS11386 Tony Bowls Short

TS11386 Tony Bowls Short

TS11386 Tony Bowls Short

TS11386 Tony Bowls Short

TS11386 Tony Bowls Short

Reviews

Grade 
01/04/2018

Don't want to pay a lot of money on a return that is imperfect b

It doesn't have the size on the dress and I am unable to zip it up in the back the mid drift is really tight for a size 12. I wear a size 8 in store bought pants maybe a 10 in shirts. It just didn't seem right. I am dieting as we speak to get it to zip I just hope the top won't end up too baggy. Don't want to pay a lot of money on a return that is imperfect but that was the risk I took so I decided to make the best of it I'm just very hungry right now.

Grade 
12/20/2017

Great Dress!

Great color, near perfect fit! Lots of compliments! I wore it as a wedding guest, but it would be great (and comfortable) as a bridesmaid's also

Grade 
11/21/2017

Love it!

Heavier and thinker material than I expected, yet it fits beautifully. The belt was putting too much emphasis on my weight (or lack of) so I wear it without. Complements my figure; I'm happy with it.

Grade 
10/20/2017

I like the blue color and very beautiful design

Producing exquisite, I like the blue color and very beautiful design, looks very noble feeling.

Grade 
09/05/2017

Love this Dress

I love this dress. I wore it to work and got a ton of compliments. Wore it to dinner and felt very stylish. It is super comfortable and well-made. There is a black lining underneath that prevents the white parts from being see-through, a fantastic feature. I am on the lookout for similar dresses by Maggy London in other colors/patterns, because I love how this one fits. I normally wear a 2-4 in dresses, and purchased the 4 so it wouldn't be too tight.

Grade 
08/13/2017

Great purchase!

I have gotten so many compliments on this dress. Great purchase!

Grade 
07/28/2017

Love it!!

This dress is fantastic!!

Grade 
07/16/2017

Beautiful! glad I gave it a try.

This is a beautiful dress, just like the photo and very high quality. I'm 5'6", 138lbs with a very curvy bottom half and the large is a tight but nice fit.

Grade 
06/29/2017

The dress is absolutely beautiful. I ordered it a couple of size

The dress is absolutely beautiful. I ordered it a couple of sizes larger because I thought it would run a little small. However the size it true to the size chart. Instead of altering it and changing its appearance I would purchase he dress again. I will be using this dress for my wedding ceremony. It has just the right amount of red and it will be perfect for our outdoor autumn wedding. I would recommend this dress to others and I would order from this vendor in the future!

Grade 
05/16/2017

Beautiful dress

This dress is so beautiful!!! It's a very good material and looks awesome on. It is a little bit long for you shorter girls and the straps fall, but this dress is perfect!!!

Grade 
05/02/2017

Would order again

This dress fit perfect. Shipping was fast.

Grade 
04/27/2017

Love it

Love it - received lots of compliments

Grade 
04/22/2017

Love Love Love this dress

H&R dresses are amazing, when they state regular or jr sizing. I've mad that mistake in the past. Jr sizing is about 2 or 3 sizes smaller than regular. i have been buying H& R dresses for a few years and love the quality of fabric and fit of dresses. This dress actually looks amazing on.

Grade 
03/10/2017

Buy it!

It's beautiful!

Grade 
12/28/2016

Love it! Very comfortable and nice material

Love it! Very comfortable and nice material. I am size L but I order M but it fit so well. So better take one size down than usual size.

Grade 
12/17/2016

Good quality material of dress

Good quality material of dress. I usually wear a 6 and this dress in a Medium is a little snug. Very cute dress overall and shipped really quickly!

5 other products in the same category: