#10463 Style like (TS11385A Tony Bowls Short)

$328.99

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Size size help

Custom MadeIt's Free US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Designer: Tony Bowls Short
Style Number:TS11385A

The fabric in this style is Printed Taffeta
Printed taffeta strapless dress with ruched bodice, jeweled accents, dropped waist and ruffled organza skirt.

Photos

TS11385A Tony Bowls Short

TS11385A Tony Bowls Short

Reviews

Grade 
12/07/2017

I strongly recommend Dresstells! Their product is beautiful and

I strongly recommend Dresstells! Their product is beautiful and great quality, and the price is right!! I reached out to them for questions and they responded right away and were extremely helpful and very accommodating! The beautiful dress arrived much earlier than expected and I would definitely do business with them again.

Grade 
12/01/2017

Absolutely in love with this dress!

SO CUTE, absolutely love this dress! And it came in about a week (not a month, as the description states). Thick, good quality fabric. Fit like a glove! I got a million compliments!

Grade 
10/19/2017

Got mine today i was so happy. I tried it on to see if i ...

Got mine today i was so happy. I tried it on to see if i had to lose more weight or not but it fit perfectly. I felt like a princess in it and now i cant wait till may 21 for prom :)

Grade 
10/12/2017

looks amazing

Love this dress. Fits well.

Grade 
09/04/2017

Love the feel and fit

Love this dress! It falls nicely and the fabric is comfortable. I bought the blue print, not sure if it will show too many shadows in the sun light, I hope not but I'm willing to wear a light cotton slip if need be.I don't see any reason it couldn't be worn to work, dinner or just casual.

Grade 
08/02/2017

love the dress

I am in love with this dress it fits perfit shipping was fast it was a bit long but nothing that you can't fix perfect

Grade 
07/06/2017

Five Stars

Beautiful quality, great price! I will definitely order from Dresstells again!

Grade 
07/03/2017

Classy Leather Details

This is a great dress, especially given the incredibly reasonable price. It fits well on the top with no bunching or gaping and has a full gathered skirt that lays nicely at the waist, even without being lined. The faux leather details are a little edgy, but still look classy. My only complaint is that the belt shift up above the waist seam and often needs readjusting. This is my first purchase from this brand and given the quality, I would definitely purchase from them again.

Grade 
06/09/2017

Five Stars

Dress fits a little small!

Grade 
05/24/2017

fits perfect. Length is just right above the knee for ...

beutiful spring dress, fits perfect. Length is just right above the knee for me. Color is very light more like a blush color

Grade 
05/06/2017

Comfortable and light

Comfortable and light. Easy to care for. I can wear it more casual or dress it up. Can use a sweater or shrug depending on the weather.

Grade 
04/22/2017

Five Stars

He and I both just loved this!! Good for a curvy girl!!

Grade 
03/24/2017

Five Stars

Love the dress

Grade 
03/13/2017

Special occasion dress with comfort and style

Beautiful rich color purple! Wore this to a wedding! Fabric and jewels were pretty!

Grade 
02/05/2017

But i was impresses by this pretty dress. There was no reason to

I had some worries not being able to touch and try on before I bought. But i was impresses by this pretty dress.There was no reason to worry at all. The dress was made super fast and was beautiful quality. Feel so comfortable in it!

Grade 
01/11/2017

Good fit

I read the previous reviews before ordering. I ordered a size smaller n the fit was perfect!

Grade 
01/06/2017

Five Stars

Zippers are bad in these dresses

Grade 
11/27/2016

Great price

Can't say enough good things about this dress. For the price it fits beautifully, size and color are perfect.

Grade 
02/16/2017

Perfect dress for a rustic wedding

Package arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I had ordered three different sizes of this dress and this is the one that fits. Other than needing to be shortened a bit, this one's a keeper. Thank you.

5 other products in the same category: